I've only been in chch for like 8 hours and i already miss wellington,
i miss my bed, my friends, i miss gabby and Alina
which is funny because when i leave chch for welly, im probly going to miss my chch friends really baddly as well,
WHY is it that i can move to wellington and not get really bad crying homesickness.
and Im in chch for like 8 hours and I'm crying and I DONT KNOW WHY!!
I hope my insides will go numb already so i can get on with my stuff.
I can look after myself, I did that for like 2 years before i moved.
and I KNOW I'm not the best at socialness stuff but moments like this, remind me that i still heavy crave human contact and interaction.
I don't have any audio past ~2:45 :(
ReplyDeleteThe sound just cuts out.
the program that came with the webcam is recording the video faulty. if you could find a better free program that would be awesome
ReplyDelete